So only a couple days after our principal of our school TOLD ME that recess was indeed mandatory and the taking away of such as a classroom punishment was no longer going to happen- no surprise, it happened again.
1) looks like someone missed the memo
2) at what point did that become the only thing teachers can use as a bargaining tool?
3) to be fair it was a substitute, but you know what- eff that because every person that is entrusted with the task of educating our children needs to be informed of the school regulations. Period, no excuses.
4) at this point, it’s more of a game for me to see how annoying it’s going to get when I keep calling the school everyday. 26 more days.
5) if you are buying a house within RCSD limits and plan to ever have kids. Don’t.
6) I can not wait. CAN NOT WAIT. TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS DISTRICT. Done-r than done.